Dear Families and Community Members:
Autumn is such a transitional time of year: falling leaves, colder temperatures, time change, Veteran’s Day, turning our clocks forward, conferences, report cards, and Thanksgiving Break & Holiday.
This fall marks my 16th year as your elementary principal and my 8th year as your superintendent and I am impressed by the privilege it is to spend this many years with families & the Culver community. I have watched the babies that were born in my first years, start school and grow up. I have watched the young elementary students mature into exceptional teenagers exploring their world. I feel very blessed to share your children with you and I would like to say thank you!
I am grateful for:
· Excellent staff members with whom I completely trust your children.
· Volunteers who do so much for our schools.
· PTO members who never cease in giving.
· Students who are full of hope and caring!
· A School Board of Directors that put students first in all of their decision making.
· Beautiful new facilities that improved systems, safety, & space.
· Opportunities in all shapes and sizes for students to learn about their world.
· The fact that I still can’t wait to get to work every day.
· A community who supports and nurtures the children.
· Parents who are excellent role models.
· Parents who set aside the busy world to put their children first and give them a strong environment of stability and support.
· Every day I get to spend with your children.